Cannabis Life Blue Dream Bedtime Gummies are premium quality sleep gummies. If you’re having trouble relaxing at the end of a long day, try these Delta 8 gummies that contain CBN and Melatonin. With this blend working together, you’re sure to be off to dreamland as soon as you hit the pillow. Enjoy the delicious flavor of Blue Raspberries in these sleep gummies.
CANNABIS LIFE GUMMIES – KEY ELEMENTS
750MG DELTA 8 THC TOTAL
25MG DELTA 8 + 2.5MG CBN + 2.5MG MELATONIN PER GUMMY
30 GUMMIES PER JAR
CERTIFIED BY AN INDEPENDENT LAB
VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
Warning: Delta-8 THC is a psycho-active substance. Operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery after using this product is not advised. This product may cause you to fail a THC drug test. You assume full responsibility for all parts related to your purchase and consumption. Use small doses when starting. Read more about Delta 8 here.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Put simply, it’s THC derived from hemp. It is federally legal since it comes from hemp. Some people describe it as more of a mental euphoria but less of a pure intoxication. You should find it to be powerful but without the anxiety or paranoia side-effects that some experience.
D8 should not be confused with CBD which is a cannabinoid found in hemp that does not produce a high. You may want to try taking CBD gummies with your Delta 8 Gummies to extend and enhance the effect as the cannabinoids work together.
WHAT IS CBN?
CBN is a non-intoxicating compound that is found in hemp and cannabis plants. The comes from the oxidation and decomposition of THC from a hemp plant, so it is mainly found in high amounts in older cannabis plants. This process can be accelerated if desired by exposing THC to heat and light, breaking down THC, and leaving behind CBN.
DELTA 8 DISCLAIMER
Delta 8 THC products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 21. Delta 8 THC products should be used only as directed on the label. Hemp-derived products, including Delta 8 THC products, have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other state or federal agency. Delta 8 THC products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, remedy or prevent any disease, illness, or condition or any other ailment. Sales of Delta 8 THC products are void where prohibited by law.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before taking any Delta 8 THC products, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.
You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter including decisions on what products are, or are not, legal to use, possess, purchase or sell. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site and should obtain legal advice from their own counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation.
Consume and use Delta 8 THC products responsibly. Consuming or using Delta 8 THC products may potentially result in a positive drug test for Delta 9 THC, for which we are not responsible and for which you accept the full risk. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery when taking or using this product.
Alpha Distribution and all associated companies, entities and/or persons, are not responsible for or liable for any losses, consequences, or results arising from or associated with any person’s or entity’s decision to buy, sell, use, and/or distribute any and all products containing Delta 8 THC.
Alpha Distribution believes that hemp-derived products containing naturally occurring Delta 8 THC and a 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC are legal under federal law as of the date of publication of these Disclaimers, which is February 22, 2021. See H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill.
Alpha Distribution believes that hemp-derived products containing naturally occurring Delta 8 THC and 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC are legal under certain state laws as of the date of publication of these Disclaimers, which is February 22, 2021. Alpha Distribution makes no guarantees, representations, and/or warranties that Delta 8 THC products are legal in your state, territory, county or local jurisdiction. Delta 8 THC products may not be sold or purchased in the following jurisdictions: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.
Laws can and may ultimately be up to the interpretation of a court, judge, and/or jury. Law and/or legal enforcement contrary to our interpretation of the legality of Delta 8 THC may occur. You agree that we, and all associated companies and persons, are not liable for any losses arising from your decision to buy, sell, use, and/or distribute any and all products containing Delta 8 THC.
We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws prohibit the sale, possession, use, or purchase of Delta 8 THC products or any hemp-derived products and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Delta 8 THC. Everything mentioned about the Delta 8 THC products are based on firsthand user experiences with Delta 8 THC and is provided for informational use only. It is not medical advice, and our Delta 8 THC products are not to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other condition. Individuals may have their own unique experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Delta 8 THC may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Note that the information contained on this page and website is for informational purposes only and is NOT legal advice. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; Alpha Distribution, its affiliates, associates, and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
- We recommend consulting with a physician before taking any supplements, especially if you are taking prescription medications. Under certain conditions, adverse effects could occur, so if you are taking prescription medications, check with your doctor before taking our products.
- Manufacturers provide product descriptions and ingredient lists. However, manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists without notifying us. As a result, actual product packaging and ingredients may be different from our published descriptions. For that reason, do not solely rely on the information presented on this site. Always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming this or any product.
- We are not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this site. In addition, we do not assume liability for inaccuracies or misstatements related to such products. Furthermore, we do not accept liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties. We do not guarantee any statement made by these products. We DO NOT endorse any claim made by the products sold on this website. Therefore, please contact the manufacturer with any products or issues you have.
- Statements and descriptions related to this product, found on this site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Products sold and/or opinions mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Herbal supplements can have different effects on different individuals. Work habits, body type, and size influence results. Additionally, age, daily activities, lifestyle, and even food can affect results. See Disclaimer for more info